Steps in Online Admission process
Step 1- Fill in the Admission Form online on our website.
Step 2- If interested in seeking admission, please read the rules and guidelines concerning admission mentioned below carefully. Then proceed to pay admission form fee and fill the online admission form.
Step 3- After submission of basic candidate details, you need to deposit course fees + form Fees via secure online method using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI.
Step 4- Upon confirmation of fee deposition you need to submit all remaining documents listed below, submit qualifying examination details.
List of documents to be uploaded when filling admission form as applicable:
- Scanned Photo/signature in admission form should not exceed more than 200 KB each.
- Scanned original mark sheet of X & XII std.
- Scanned original mark sheet of B.A./B.Sc./ B.Com/BCA Graduation for PG Admission
- Scanned original Transfer Certificate
- Scanned original Migration certificate
- For lateral entry admission, scanned mark sheet of last year and scanned original Transfer Certificate
- Scanned Cast Certificate (if required)
- Scanned Gap year Certificate (if required)
- Scanned document of any other achievement certificate
Step 5: Print your forms along with other printable documents and submit to college as applicable for issuance of ID card and other related admission process formalities.
Note : LBS College reserves all the right to cancel any form if any invalid information is found in the form and no refund of fees will be made once deposited.
The institution charges the fee as per directive of the state government/affiliating university, which is decided by the state level fee Committee appointed by the government. The institution cannot charge any other fee.
Admission Policy: The admission to the BA ,BCA,BCOM,BSc(Bio/Maths),PGDCA is based on First come first Serve through Admission process by Admission Department and By According University Norms.
Reservation of Seats Policy: As per the state government rules the reservation policy is not applicable to self-financing institutions.
Student Document Retention – After verification of the original testimonials/ documents; the documents will be returned back to the students .